Relating With A Pisces Man
Regardless whether it is your first meeting, casual dating, a committed partnership or even inside of a marriage, you should appreciate how a Pisces man thinks. Because you know how he thinks, you will be at tremendous advantage in knowing the way to best grow or rebuild your relationship with him. This is where your awareness of CTypes comes in.
CTypes define the way each of us thinks. A Pisces man thinks in different ways than the other sun signs of the Zodiac (CTypes). If a women utilizes her commonly unconscious attraction approach (behavior) to attract a man, she will not take into account his CType or unique style of thinking. Without having an understanding of his CType, she runs a genuine chance of doing things which may turn him off instead of making herself irresistible to him. So let’s have a look at the do’s and don’ts in connecting with a Pisces man.
Try to do more of this:
- Find out what Pisces is focused on. This should be easy. He’ll normally be happy to tell you, usually more than once. Assuming his focus is not a person, share your interest in his focus and your excitement to learn more. Maybe you can become the person he focuses on.
- If his interest is a person, share your belief in the importance of his maintaining positive relationships with important people in our lives. If he’s focused on another woman, you’re toast until he changes his focus—which he is prone to do.
- Praise his ability to identify the most important things in life and pay attention to them.
- He may want to be the center of attention. Allow or even promote this. He’ll love you for this. If he wants to be the center of attention and you resist this, he may feel that you don’t understand him.
- He may think of himself as a great problem solver because this may be a challenge for him. If so, praise his problem solving abilities.
- He may claim to have a very balanced life. If so, share your belief that balance in life is very important and how you balance your life.
- In discussion with a Pisces man, incorporate regulators. Regulators are subtle expressions, sounds or gestures that let Capricorn be aware of your interest and appreciation of your interaction and communication with him. Positive words such as “yes,” “good,” and “great” are regulators. Assured sounds like “uh huh” or “umm” are positive regulators. Nods of the head are a helpful regulator. Look for the regulators that work for you and practice them until eventually they come to be one aspect of your affinity building know-how.
Try to do less of this:
- Don’t point out that he tries to be the center of attention. This will feel like betrayal to a Pisces man.
- Don’t take it personally if his focus suddenly changes and his previous focus is virtually forgotten. This type of behavior is normal with Pisces CType. It’s not about you.
- Pisces is an outward sign. He may have trouble accessing his feelings and emotions. Expect this and don’t push him too much on this issue, especially early in the relationship.
- Realize that it is possible for him to become too focused on you. While flattering, this can also be suffocating. If this happens, rather than telling him to focus less on you, seek balance in your own life and suggest he do the same.
- Don’t unconsciously use negative regulators. Avoid negative words or sounds. Don’t shake your head side to side or roll your eyes. These negative regulators will create separation instead of bringing you closer together.
- Don’t nag him when he feels stuck in life. This is a result of him doing too much of his Pisces CType thinking and he has to work his own way out of this.
- Like in many relationships, be careful pushing for more commitment. This can backfire—big-time!
- Avoid being a victim or complaining too much. Most men are turned off by this. If you find yourself being a victim with a partner or potential partner, try to move your thinking toward your opposite CType. This is true relationship building mastery.
Despite the fact this is only ashort outline of howto becomeexciting to a Pisces CType man, you will discoverthese pointers to be effective in initiating, deepening and mending your relationships with the Pisces men within your life.