Creating A Hot Relationship With A Scorpio Man
No matter whether it is one’s first meeting, informal dating, a committed partnership or even within a marriage, you should keep in mind how a Scorpio man thinks. When you understand how he thinks, you are going to be at a huge advantage in knowing how to best enrich or mend your relationship with him. This is where your expertise of CTypes emerges.
CTypes illustrate how every person thinks. A Scorpio man thinks in a different way than the other sun signs of the Zodiac (CTypes). When a woman employs her primarily unconscious strategy (behavior) to attract a guy, she fails to have in mind his CType or unique way of thinking. Not having an appreciation of his CType, she runs the real possibility of doing things that could turn him off rather than making herself irresistible to him.
General Scorpio Man Thinking
Scorpio man thinking is driven by focus on one thing, sometimes at the expense of other things in Scorpio’s life. Scorpio man becomes excited, intense, and even passionate about the thing upon which he is focused. As with all men, good feelings will cause him to be attracted to you and negative feelings will drive him away.
So let’s have a look at the do’s and don’ts in relating with a Scorpio man.
The Do’s — Try to do more of this:
- Find out what is his primary focus. This is easy to do. With a few open-ended non-threatening questions, he will usually tell you what is important to him in his life.
- Be interested in his focus. Acknowledge and praise his expertise around his focus subject. Ask if he has any recommendations on how you could learn more about his focus. He’ll usually be quite excited to answer your questions.
- He will tend to be moralistic. If you can support his values, that will be quite attractive to him.
- He will tend to be gullible, especially if you tell him something with a little passion behind it. This can work both for and against you. If you tell him something that somehow aligns with his focus, it will be like a magnet. Just make sure what you tell him is true so he won’t be made to look gullible. He hates to be made a fool of and if he begins to focus on how you “lied” to him, you’re toast.
- He’ll often have grandiose ideas, but not a clue how to put his ideas into action. If you can, without pushing, share your ideas on how he can make his dreams real. He will usually appreciate this very much.
- Be happy when you are with him and tell him that you are happy. When you’re happy, he will be happy. Look for ways to tell him that he’s doing good in life and that you appreciate his good work and deeds.
- Scorpio man can be “crazy” about sex. Once he focuses on it, his passion grows and he wants gratification—the sooner the better. How a woman runs her sex life is strictly up to her. I’m not advocating anything here as relates to how a woman handles sex. Still, it good to know that, as a woman who is making herself attractive to a Scorpio man, the relationship will likely turn sexual very quickly in the mind of Scorpio man.
- Although Scorpio will resist you telling him what to do, he still wants your approval. In conversation with Scorpio, use regulators. Regulators are subtle words, sounds or movements that let Scorpio know your interest and appreciation of your interaction with him. Positive words like “yes,” “good,” and “great” are regulators. Positive sounds like “uh huh” or “umm” are positive regulators. Nods of the head are a positive regulator. Find the regulators that work for you and practice them until they become part of your relationship building skill set.
The Don’ts – Try to do less of this:
- DON’T TELL HIM WHAT TO DO! All day long his Feminine Mind is telling him what’s important and what to do. This manifests in the outside world as his feeling that women are always telling his what to do. He will resist this.
- Don’t point out his gullibility or the mistakes he’s made by being too impulsive. Even if true, he hates a woman telling him these things and especially in public.
- If you decide to have sex with him and he knows it, try not to change your mind. With Scorpio’s focus and passion boiling, this is an even bigger turnoff than for other male CTypes.
- If you disagree with Scorpio and he starts to use logic to defend his position, back off. Give him some space. He uses logic to cover up or justify perceived shortcomings.
- Try not to distract him when he’s focused on something he feels is important. His focus can be so complete that distractions are almost painful. Distractions can be very frustrating for a Scorpio man.
- Don’t nag. Most men dislike nagging, but for Scorpio nagging can be unbearable.
- Don’t unconsciously use negative regulators. Avoid negative words or sounds. Don’t shake your head side to side or roll your eyes. These negative regulators will create separation instead of bringing you closer together.
- Don’t forget to say “thank you-thank you-thank you,” and mean it.
- Don’t push for more commitment. This can backfire—big-time!
- Don’t try to change him or fix him up. If you want change in the relationship, change yourself.
In spite of the fact that this is only a brief outline of how to become attractive to a Scorpio CType man, you’ll find these suggestions to be effective in initiating, deepening and healing your relationships with the Scorpio men within your life.
For more on Scorpio men, the other CType signs of the Zodiac, or CTypes at work, click here. Please forward this outline to the women you know who are in relationship with Scorpio men. When applied, these guidelines can make a huge difference in building and healing any relationship with a Scorpio man.